ST. GEORGE, UT AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES
Work with cooling system specialists at A-Zion Mechanical for quick and dependable air conditioning service in Southern Utah. Call us when your home or commercial AC suddenly stops working or when it’s time to install a new unit. We also offer preventative maintenance services to keep your heating and cooling system lasting longer, and to keep cooling costs down.
AC Unit Repair
If your AC unit is making strange noises or isn’t blowing cold air like it should, give us a call! Each cooling system is different, and it takes a trained eye to find and fix the problem completely. Over the years, our licensed and insured AC technicians have repaired hundreds of AC units, both older models and modern ones. Let us help keep your home or commercial property feeling comfortable!
- Air Conditioning Repair on All Brands (Trane, Carrier, Lennox, Honeywell, etc.)
- Residential and Commercial AC Repairs
- 24/7 Emergency Air Conditioning Service
- Thermostat Repairs and Replacement
- AC Repairs in St. George, Santa Clara, Ivins, Washington, and Surrounding Southern Utah Locations
No matter the problem, unit model, or type of cooling system your home has, our certified experts are prepared to resolve the issue quickly. Our shortened response times make us one of the best heating and cooling repair companies in St. George and all of Southern Utah.
But beyond our faster emergency repair services, A-Zion Mechanical also offers upfront and affordable pricing. When you request a free estimate, we won’t throw unexpected costs your way once the job is finished. We believe in providing honest heating and cooling service and forthright communication with all our customers so that we’re all on the same page from start to finish.
AC units don’t wait to break down when it’s most convenient for you, but that doesn’t mean you have to wait long to get the problem fixed. Contact our St. George air conditioning repair team serving Washington County and all of Southern Utah for quicker service right when you need it most.
AC Unit Installation
When it’s time to replace your residential or commercial air conditioner, we can help there too. In fact, professional heating and cooling technicians like our team at A-Zion Mechanical can help pick out the perfect AC unit or cooling system that’s right for your home.
When it comes to choosing the right AC solution, sometimes bigger isn’t always better. Living in Southern Utah, many homeowners want to install the largest air conditioner they can find so that an overheated house is never an issue in those sweltering summer months. However, we encourage customers to think more like Goldilocks when picking out a new heating and cooling system: you want a unit that’s not too big and not too small for the square footage of your home or business, but just right. Otherwise, a smaller HVAC system will have to work harder to cool the entire space, often prematurely ruining the unit, while too large of an air conditioner will cool the space so fast that its dehumidifier can’t keep up, leaving you in an uncomfortable and damp environment.
So call the professionals and feel confident that your system selection is just the right match for you. As part of our air conditioning service, A-Zion Mechanical will come inspect your current system, provide recommendations, and give you a free estimate for any installation costs on that particular system. We know that an AC installation done well can help your system run more efficiently and perform at its optimum level. With A-Zion Mechanical, that’s exactly what you can expect from our air conditioning service.
Call us today for your air conditioning installation in and around St. George, UT!
Air Conditioning Maintenance: How to Extend the Life of Your Air Conditioner (and Reduce Cooling Costs!)
Don’t wait until the middle of summer when your air conditioner breaks down at the most inopportune time to contact A-Zion Mechanical for air conditioning service. We’ll be there in a jiffy, but there’s a lot that can be done beforehand to prevent major problems and system failures.
Regular AC maintenance from our professional team can help your system run efficiently and with less malfunctions, saving you money on expensive parts or system replacements. Such air conditioner and furnace maintenance can also lower your monthly heating and cooling bills as the entire system requires less energy to work properly.
Our technicians recommend scheduling HVAC maintenance services twice a year that include but are not limited to the following:
- Clean separate components from dust and grime buildup
- Replace HVAC filters for better airflow
- Inspect the air conditioner fan and HVAC blower belt for any damage or adjustments that need to be made
- Check refrigerant levels and refill any that are too low
- Inspect thermostat functionality and the connecting electrical system, tightening any loose electrical connectors for greater energy-efficiency
- Lubricate moving parts within the heating and cooling system so that they wear down less quickly
- Check for any leaks or broken components in the system
- Assess the condensate drain line for anything that may be clogging it
- General system analysis and inspection
Cleaning your heating and cooling system will play an especially important role in its functionality. All the dust, dirt, debris and other residue that collects on components (especially on an outside unit) may hinder those individual parts from working well and clog up filters, vents and more. Luckily, our experts at A-Zion Mechanical have the specialized tools to clean your entire HVAC system to help it continue running as it should for years.
Should your heating and cooling system break down, here are a few steps you can take that may resolve a myriad of common problems:
- First, inspect your thermostat. The problem may lie with its low batteries needing to be changed or not being turned to the right setting. If the AC is turned to “On” instead of “Auto,” the unit may continue to run even when all the rooms in your home are adequately cooled, running down and wearing out the entire system quickly.
- While we replace filters as part of our biannual HVAC maintenance services, in some cases the filters may need to be replaced before we arrive. Consider having a clean filter on hand if your unit’s filter gets dirty quickly. Leaving in the dirty filter can inhibit airflow and potentially damage other components of the system. Talk with our HVAC specialists about how often your specific heating and cooling system’s filters should be replaced.
- Similarly, outdoor AC units may also have large amounts of dirt buildup that are preventing the system from running at its full capacity. Gently spray down your air conditioning unit if you notice an excess of dirt, leaves or other debris that could be affecting the system.
- The problem may also be an electrical one, but the solution could be as simple as resetting the fuses for the AC unit. Go to your home or business’s electrical circuit breaker and turn off the specific fuse(s) for your heating and cooling system. Wait ten to fifteen minutes before turning the fuse back on and attempting to restart the system. If your AC unit still fails to work or even turn on again, contact our emergency air conditioning repair team!
With our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, experienced HVAC technicians, affordable services and quick response times, it’s no wonder why so many Southern Utah residents rely on A-Zion Mechanical for their air conditioning repairs, installations and maintenance! Start saving more on your heating and cooling costs and lengthen the life of your HVAC system with a scheduled tune-up and cleaning. Or call us for a new air conditioning installation or repair emergency that needs an immediate fix.
Request a free estimate from our qualified team of heating and cooling specialists today!